Are you working on a video game with a futuristic or an alien background? These 3 starships are perfect to be used as placeholders as well as definitive original art pieces. The Starships pack contains 3 ready to use, colorful, textured and highly optimized low poly starships for your video game project!
-Valid .JPEG & .PNG editor to use and open art files.
-Valid 3D Modeller application for importing .OBJ or .MAX files for shape source files.
– A licensed or demo version of the Torque Game Engine to use precompiled Torque files
– A licensed or demo version of the Unity to use the Unity Package.
What’s in the Starships Pack?
- A UNITY PACKAGE
- 1 BattleShip shape with a 1024×1024 texture file.
- 1 Cargo shape with 1024×1024 and 512×512 texture files.
- 1 Fighter shape with a 1024×1024 texture file.
Sources: 3DS Max7 .max file, and .obj file.
The Starships Pack contains a Unity Package, ready to be used in the Unity Integrated Editor
Torque Game Engine
DTS precompiled files for TGE. Collision shape, 5 LOD. The Starships pack contains 3 starships, ready to use with the TGE. Each starship have a flare reactor effect animation called “lensAnimation”.