The Dungeon Guardians Pack contains 3D objects ready to be used in Unity3D. Source files are included to allow artists to modify any element. The main character is animated using bones, and it comes with 10 different animations : root, run, back, side/turn, jump, fall, land, root attack, attack and death.
Skeleton : 34 bones
ImageGoblin : 2066 triangles
Lance : 152 triangles
Stick : 190 triangles
Shield : 100 triangles
Helmet : 236 triangles
Every object (weapons, helmet and shield) is mountable.
What’s in the Dungeon Guardians Pack?
- A UNITY PACKAGE with demo scene and character script
- 1 goblin 3DS Max7 file
- 3 full quality jpg goblin textures & 2 goblin template textures
- 10 animations 3DS Max7 files
- 4 objects 3DS Max7 files
- 3 full quality jpg objects textures & 3 objects template textures
for more information click here to visit the REFERENCE page.
Each model and animation come with a 3DS Max7 source file
Each shape comes with a template texture.
The Dungeon Guardians Pack contains a Unity Package, ready to be used in the Unity Integrated Editor.
Torque Game Engine
- Precompiled .dts files for shapes
- Precompiled .dsq files for animations
- Config file for character export
- Scripts and instructions to replace the default player by a Dungeon Guardian.